Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Decision

After much going back and forth, I have come to the conclusion, that I will not be having the Lap Band Surgery.  Why you ask, after researching the pros and cons.  I find I cant do some of these.  Like chew your food 55 times  , like having  to throw up if you chew right, having to have soft foods, like having a burping marathon.  Like having the lap band not work .   I am happy with the way I am going, and I don't have to put up with any symptions.  If I was younger I would probably do it, but not now.  After seeing the dietitian, who has seen alot of people get the lap band and hearing the good bad and the ugly.  I am decided I am counting calories, even if I have to do it until I die.  Got some new runners and a pedometer and some tunes and i  am ready to rock and roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment