Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This is the story of my journey toward losing weight and keeping it off.  I have in my life been on many diets, lost weight and gained it. .  Finally at the age of 58 I am sick of it.  Once I reach my goal I plan on keeping it off.  . I started this journey 5 weeks ago.

How do I plan to do this:
1  .count my calories
2  .I record all the food I eat
3 .I have a set amount of calories to eat per day 1200
4 .I saw the doctor
5.  Set a managable goal
6. Attend weigh loss seminars put on by the health services
7.  Be put on the list for Lap Band surgery =have been put on list but not called yet, still thinking about this

I have done all these things and the journey has begun.  Now I have to say the number which nobody in my family even knows, how much I weigh.  When I started 5 weeks ago i weighed 260.  Today I weigh 244, and Wednesday is weigh in day, so who knows. I am going to try and post daily as a dairy of the journey.  I don't know if anyone will read this but does not matter.  I will tell  what I eat , exercise, downfalls, and  the highlights of this journey and if it helps anyone all the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment