Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Test of strength

Today was weigh in day I lost 1.5 lbs, I am happy with that. Down to 243(17 lbs down)  I went out a few times, watched what I eat, wrote it down, counted my calories, thought about what choices to make.  Tonight the Lap Band place called, a said they had a pre interview ready for me.  I was tempted, but said No I am not interested at this time.  I felt a tremendous relief come over with that decision out of the way.  I am going to the doctor about something else next week, and will tell her my decision, as she wrote the letter to get me in.  Tonight I made a taco salad, 1/4 cup of the taco mix, lettuce, salsa, 2 tsp of cheese and it was great.  Dessert was strawberries and melon, and I am full..  I started taking DXR but the pills are huge, and I am waiting for the Raspberry Keytones to come in, after all Dr. Ox recommended them (lol). Well its a new week, week 8 of the new me.  I walked the dog 2 times today.  I have pedometer but have not set it up yet, this weekend. Watched the Hungry Girl on Dr. Oz the other day, going out to get some of her books.

1 comment:

  1. whoohoo Lee! 17 pounds is a great start.
    sigh I'm at the point of recognizing that I need to do something too. I've been saying it for a while, but I'm hoping to really do something. Maybe we can offer each other support along the way?

    ReplyDelete