Saturday, January 19, 2013

the plan and I am sticking to it


Well its back to swimming on Monday, back to life as I know it, I keep saying that in hopes that it will kick in. I have been behaving badly in the eating department, and not even weighing myself, because I know what will happen when I get on the scale. Now since i have been off therapy for over a week, it is time to get on with it, and go back to swimming, I know this helped with my weight before the arm injury. So this is the plan, and I am sticking to it

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're sticking to your plan. Wish I would get one. I have thought about a lot of them... you know jumping rope, okay did that once, maybe twice since January 1st. Now I am sick and have to be careful, so I hope you are being careful. I know that over working out can mess with the immune system. Hope you don't mind me sharing with you. Sometimes I think we need someone to share with that understands. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Janeett. Nothing worse than being stuck in your own head. I've had two rounds of head colds recently and boy, can I get down on myself when I feel sick. Hope the sun shines on your today.

    ReplyDelete