Sunday, January 6, 2013

weigh in day will be on thursdays




Now this is a first, I posted a picture of me, that normally doesnt happen, 
Here I said I was going to blog alot, and here I have been lax about it.  Well I have decided that I am going to weigh myself on Thursdays.  I am doing the same as before counting calories, and watching how many carbs I eat.  Though I do like carbs, I find they fill you up.  I have been walking the dog for about an hour a day as long as the weather is good.  I have decided when its colder which is going to be this week, I will walk on the treadmill.  I was going to walk at the mall, but that's just not me.

I also decided that even If i don't have a picture to post, I am still going to post.  This is my record of my journey..

No comments:

Post a Comment